100 hrs YinYogaTeacherTraining with Ammaji, Swamiji and Helga
Venue: Coimbatore / South India, Oct. 27th until Nov. 9th 2023
- 2 week / 14 days residence training in south India
- 12 full days schedule plus arrival day plus departure day
- Arrival day Friday October 27th by 03:00 pm (according to incoming flights)
- Departure day Thursday November 9th by 03:00 pm (according to outgoing flights)
Content: 40 hrs philosophy (module 3) + 50 hrs Anatomy (module 1) + 10+ hrs temple prayers and temple visits.
Teaching language: English for all parts of TTC.
Please note: host of the event is Purna Vidya Foundation (Ammaji) in India. Mindful Yin+Yoga office is only handling the registration process for students in Europe in the name of Purna Vidya Foundation, but is not the host of the event – host of the event is Purna Vidya Foundation.
Schedule (still open to changes):
- 6:30 – 7:00 Prayers & Meditation (Ammaji)
- 07:00 -08:00 Yin & Yang Asana, Pranayama (Helga)
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 – 10:00 Vedanta Class 1 (Ammaji)
- 10:05 – 11:05 Vedanta Class 2 (Ammaji)
- 11:10 – 11:45 Group Reflection & Satsang and / or Vedic Chanting (Swamiji/ Ammaji)
- 11:45 morning tea break
- 12:00 – 01:00 pm Yin Yoga Theory & Anatomy (Helga)
- 01:00 lunch + rest time
- 03:00 afternoon tea time
- 03:30 – 05:30 Yin Yoga Theory & Anatomy (Helga)
- 05:45 – 06:30 Temple Prayers and Meditation
- 06:45 Dinner
- 07:45 – 09:00 Yin Yoga (Helga) or Satsang (Ammaji / Swamiji)
note: afternoon program applies only on 10 of the 12 days: 2 afternoons are for temple and nature outings
1) 100 hrs TTC: 1.590 Euro (to be payed at registration, non-refundable)
- 100 hrs TTC + script + certificate
- one Indian cooking class
- one or two trips and treks (temple trip, jungle or waterfall trip)
2) Double room accommodation: 490 Euro (to be payed at ashram in India in cash in INR)
- 13 days ashram stay room and board (3 vegetarian, Indian meals plus 2 chai teas / day Double room accommodation – in simple and traditional Indian ashram standard *(what does this mean)
Total: 2.080 Euro TTC with double room accommodation food and board.
Note: Single accommodation is available on request on-site. Availability is depending on number of participants / ashram capacity and can be arranged only on-site based on availability: Pricing for Single accommodation 730 Euro (to be payed at ashram in India). Unmarried couples can share a double room .
Prices exclude: flight, shuttle airport – ashram (approx. 50 Euro both ways), personal offerings in temples and Guru Darshanam **. One video stream (Anatomy for Yoga) to be watched beforehand as preparation for module 1 (as listed on Website under Modul 1)
*Solar heated water. Bucket Shower or regular shower. Unlimited filtered drinking water. Please bring your own towels, and an organic washing soap. No laundry / dryer service is available, hand washing of clothes is of course possible. Please note: indian toilets have bidets or health faucets – no toilet paper is used. Please expect clean and basic, traditional ashram standard. No luxuries like capucchino’s or western style food options available.
** Guru Darshanam is a customary personal offering to the Vedic teacher at the closing of the teachings, you could count 100 to 150 Euro extra for these personal offerings to Ammaji and Swamiji. And I would recommend a 50 Euro tip to leave for all the Ashram staff at the end (which are very poor Indian families), if you feel inclined to do so.
Minimum participants 8 – maximum participants 24 (max. ashram capacity).