100 hrs YinYogaTeacherTraining with Ammaji, Swamiji and Helga
Venue: Coimbatore / South India, Oct. 27th until Nov. 9th 2023
- 2 week / 14 days residence training in south India
- 12 full days schedule plus arrival day plus departure day
- Arrival day Friday October 27th by 03:00 pm (or according to incoming flights)
- Departure day Thursday November 9th by 03:00 pm (or according to outgoing flights)
Content: 40 hrs philosophy (module 3) + 50 hrs Anatomy (module 1) + 10+ hrs temple prayers and temple visits.
Teaching language: English for all parts of TTC.
Please note: host of the event is Purna Vidya Foundation (Ammaji) in India. Mindful Yin+Yoga office is only handling the registration process for students in Europe in the name of Purna Vidya Foundation, but is not the host of the event – host of the event is Purna Vidya Foundation.
Schedule (open to changes):
06:15 Morning tea
06:45 – 8:15 Asana (Yin & Yang), Pranayama, Meditation (Helga)
08:30 – 9:00 Breakfast
09:30 – 10:15 Vedanta session 1 (Ammaji)
10:30 – 11:30 Vedic / Yoga Sutra Chanting & Samskrtam Phonetics (Swamiji)
11:30 – 11:45 Herbal tea
12:00 – 12:45 Vedanta session 2 (Ammaji)
01:00 – 1:30 Lunch
01:30 – 2:30 Rest
02:30 – 04:00 Yin Yoga Theory & Anatomy (Helga) 1,5h
04:00 – 04:15 Afternoon tea break
04:15 – 05:45 Yin Yoga Theory & Anatomy (Helga) 1,5h
06:00 – 07:00 Temple Prayers and Meditation
07:00 – 7:30 Dinner
07:45 – 9:00 optional: Satsang / Yin Yoga
09:00 Personal time / Rest and sleep
note: afternoon program applies only on 10 of the 12 days: 2 afternoons are for temple and nature outings
1) 100 hrs TTC: 1.590 Euro (to be payed at registration, non-refundable)
- 100 hrs TTC + script + certificate
- one Indian cooking class
- one or two trips and treks (temple trip, jungle/waterfall trip or similar)
2) Double room accommodation: 490 Euro (to be payed at ashram in India in cash in INR)
- 13 days ashram stay room and board (3 vegetarian, Indian meals plus 2 chai teas / day Double room accommodation – in simple and traditional Indian ashram standard *(what does this mean)
Total: 2.080 Euro TTC with double room accommodation food and board.
Note: Single accommodation is available on request on-site. Availability is depending on number of participants / ashram capacity and can be arranged only on-site based on availability: Pricing for Single accommodation 730 Euro (to be payed at ashram in India). Unmarried couples can share a double room .
Prices exclude: flight, shuttle airport – ashram (approx. 50 Euro both ways), personal offerings in temples and Guru Darshanam **. One video stream (Anatomy for Yoga) to be watched beforehand as preparation for module 1 (as listed on Website under Modul 1)
*Solar heated water. Bucket Shower or regular shower. Unlimited filtered drinking water. Please bring your own towels, and an organic washing soap. No laundry / dryer service is available, hand washing of clothes is of course possible. Please note: indian toilets have bidets or health faucets – no toilet paper is used. Please expect clean and basic, traditional ashram standard. No luxuries like capucchino’s or western style food options available.
** Guru Darshanam is a customary personal offering to the Vedic teacher at the closing of the teachings, you could count 100 to 150 Euro extra for these personal offerings to Ammaji and Swamiji. And I would recommend a 50 Euro tip to leave for all the Ashram staff at the end, if you feel inclined to do so.
Minimum participants 8 – maximum participants 24 (max. ashram capacity).